Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Goodbye Rapunzel

It has been a long time from my last post.
How was your days ?

Hope happiness is on your side.

After 2 years i had carried my shining blonde hair (in between the time i have few month of dark colour for recovery), i decided to have a change. What kind of changing?

To have a permanent dark hair.
Why ? 'cause i'm tired to bleach my hair evey 6weeks times. It was hurt but really looked nice.

Have a look my new colour.


Any big difference?
Say goodbye to Rapunzel.


After my colour i change my hair shorter. Thanks to Edwin to do my haircut and styling.
(Felt so unsecure to put on my fringe ~~)


When i put down my fringe, i felt more secure.




The mirror at VIVO @ Time Square.




My friend's new phone :) the quality is so nice ~


How is my new haircut and colour ?
:) I think looked so man~ call me Fynn now ~ lol ~

No comments:

Post a Comment