Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

[Cover Song] Thank God I Found You

Hi, how you doing ?
It has been a long time since my last post ?
 
I am so sad to say that today is my last day in Malaysia,
Saturday, i will be abroad. 
I will really miss all the things and food here :( 

 










And also, I hope i would like the weather in Taiwan (lol, really hot now)
Just finished packing, and found out i got 9 pair of shoes, lol ~
Thank you Megan for lending me her big baggage :)
Thank you all of those uncles and aunties' supports and blessing.
Thank you my family and friends.
I'm really appreciated :)


And here is my cover song, and also the present to our 3th anniversary, i know is ealier but i can't wait to let you know.

 To my be loved family, friends & one and only.
Thank you God for sending you and you to me.
Thank you my angels, i love you and all of you :)
All the best, Cheers :)




My next post will be published in Kaohsiung, LOL ~~
Ta ta ~~

5 comments: