Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30minutes in Uniqlo@Fahrenheit88

Boring Monday,
After i finally finished my novel, i felt bored. Its like you will feel so tired after done a superstrong concentration. So i was super bored, i just coundn't stay at home alone.

I turned side to side in the bed, but it only took me 5minutes. I still have whole boring everning time, so i dressed up nicely and took a cab to Bukit Bintang, to enjoy the busy street and of course "shopping"

Truth is, i'm a terrible shopper, i don't how to do a shopping alone. But it is better to stay alone in the room with a laptop and the empty chatbox.

At first, i went to Sg.wang to buy a black spectacle. Then i went to Uniqlo,
It was fun to have photo in the fitting room. I think i really took 20minute in the room for only 3 shirts. LOL......

   Nice Grid Shirt... I mean nice on me


Have a close shot

I like T-shirt so much, so i'm not goin' to miss the shot of them~~~   

     Say Hi~~    

I like this posture


After i had settled the bill, i found this supernice coat. But the price is too high to afford.

Isn't it nice ? i mean on me.

 Looked nice too.

Let me have one more last full body shot. haha ~

I feel so good after bought something back to contribute my wardrobe. LOL~ Luckily that no one stopped me for taking the picture at store. 

I will stimulate our economy soon. LOL~~~~~
Tata~


No comments:

Post a Comment