Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

No More Carelessness

Bad day,
I went to 1U yesterday, just wanna to get something and go.
After I went to the toilet and accidentally left my phone on the shelf board, everthing was too late when i realised my 6months Samsung Wave ll wasn't in my pocket and bag.

The bad things are,
- I lost all my photos ( yes, my nice photos, they're all right reserved. )
- The contact list inside has been exposed and i never backup them. ( Hope he is a good guy, just take the phone and do master reset.)
-  I'll need to spend my saving to buy a new phone. ( I prefer a new phone :) )

But the good thing is, I CAN GET A NEW PHONE ~ ~ (I'm thinkin' GalaxyS ll or HTC Sensation, no iphone in my life.)
Before i goin' to spend my whole day to do research about the lastest cellphone model, Please do remember, cannot follow the same old disastrous road.

2 comments:

  1. the lesson is, you should never go public toilet anymore. LOL. carry a tampui around =p be more alert next time yah. no more careless ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should tie it up on my neck ~ yes sir ~

    ReplyDelete