Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Hallelujah & Halo @ Green Box

Hi again, because i'm free for this whole week, thats why i m blogging now. Usually i publish my post at the midnight time (for me is magic hours).

I had a great Sunday night with one of my housemates, we went to Green Box@ Sungai Wang. Luckily he is free yesterday(normally he is really tight with alot of entertainment). It has been a long time from my last visit, it's really changed alot. The price is higher, no more unlimited beverage provited, no more buffer( i like neway more). You can only have one main course, plus one snack and one drink (a sorry offer).

But, it has upgraded its broadcast system with freaking cool touch screen, alot and alot of new song that neway haven't got it yet (but it also has been a long time from my last visit to neway, i'm outdated ! )

Its fun to play around the touch screen, imagine you are a captain of the space ship, this was the feeling when i looked at Adam (my housemate) sat infront of the screen and clicking here and there. But i still need some time to remember the functions. You can put a comment for each song, shif the songs' sequences only with one touch. Of course, the acoustics is now thousand times better than before ~~~  

I was thinkin' to have a record for one of  the christmas posts, but i couldn't find a nicer place for me to "roar". (lol ~) This video record was funny, i forgot to switch vocal into music, so you will heard some weird voice at the first(and of course i was out of tone at the first, because of the weird vocal !!! lol ~) 

Flat 5 keys is my idea vocal register, but the machine was only allowed maximum 4keys falling or raising. So this version is a little too high for me (fogive mine broken tone lol ~)  , i was been told not to NG, so the final clip will be like this. (lol ~) Anyways, just wish you all have a good christmas "Hallelujah"   ~  
The husky vocal at the first was belongs to Alexandar Burke (been flat for 4keys)
The poor intonation at the first was me ! (because i get shock from that gruff voice lol~)

Please wear you headset and ignore the video clip.
Just listen~ lol ~~ 


Halo by beyonce knowles,covered by me. Flat 5keys is my idea vocal register as well, but too bad ~
Please wear your headset and ignore the video, i was damn funny inside ~
Just listen~~

2 comments:

  1. got some funny parts make me laught. silly D. haha.. keep it up, ur voice so crystal clear sultry :)

    - Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Louis, i asked you to ignore the video ~ just listen ~~

    ReplyDelete