Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Last day of 2011

The sun shines in the morning, brighten up the world, what a wonderful last day.
I'm now having a cup of soya drink, thinkin' what i should have later (waiting my roommate Adam to wake up ~)

How you goin' to finish you last day of the year ? I have never been to any count down party before, so tonight i will stay with the crowd at infront of Sungai Wang.
I'm thinking to put a hat like this for the count down night. (lol~) 

I hope tonight will have alot of fireworks and emblazes just above my head, because previous times i was standing far far away, wearing my pajamas and stood at the corridor. Too much of crowd will suffocate me.


I have something to say,

To all of my friends: Wish you all the best, drop me a message if you need my support. I might not be the most generous but i'm awalys be a good listener.

To someone who may be concern: At the first i have to thank god to bring you for me. No matter what happen, no matter where you are, we don't do any promises but just prove it and make it happen. If you ask me what we have got, we have a whole life to spend together. For me, you are one of my family.

To my family: You might not read this but i hope this message will still be received, because i believe love can deliver every information. We should love each other no matter what have happened, we should understand each other. There's no comparison between our love but different way we express them.

I wish my 2012 is a wonderful and successful year. All my wishes come true.

One last picture of me dedicate this blog. More and more next year, lol~

Say goodbye to 2011, next year christmas i will be in Taiwan.



At last i wish my "No face" buddy Louis get will soon ~ He was down with dengue, i hope this won't shrink his big boobs and hips. Because i have not transpotation to visit him nor his room number to send him a card. So i just post it at here and he will see.

Rapunzel cuts her hair, so i think you need her to courier her tears to you :xp

HAPPY NEWYEAR WORLD  :)







Our lives ain't defined by limits
We don't need no permission to live it,
Just break thru the door till you get in,
Giving it 100% and ain't stopping till you reach the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment